Rugged Mountain Plan With Great Outdoor Spaces
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The rugged exterior of this Mountain home plan hides a refined interior with great spaces and great looks.
- The spacious foyer opens up to the family room with a 19'9" vaulted ceiling, exposed beams and a fireplace. This opens to the screened porch which carries the same vaulted ceiling outdoors.
- The master is on the main floor and has deck access, his and hers walk-ins and a great master bath.
- Use the office as bedroom 2 if desired since it has a full bath and closet.
- The kitchen has commanding views to the family room and the eating room which has a vaulted ceiling with a 11'5" peak.
- The finished lower level gives you two more bedrooms plus a den and outdoor access. You also get a huge mechanical/storage room plus a workshop with outdoor access.
- Related Plan: Gain an upper floor with two more bedrooms with house plan 26706GG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,207 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,227 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,980 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 547 sq. ft.
- Deck: 547 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 104' 8"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection