Rugged Mountain Plan With Breezeway
3 - 5
About This Plan
- The rugged exterior of this Mountain home plan hides an attractive interior with vaulted spaces, an open floor plan and great outdoor access.
- The spacious foyer opens up to huge vaulted family room with fireplace and direct access to the vaulted screened porch.
- The master is on the main and enjoys direct deck access, his and her walk-in closets and a great master bath.
- Use the office as bedroom 2 if desired since it has a full bath and closet.
- The kitchen has commanding views to the family room and the eating room.
- Upstairs two bedrooms each have their own full baths and share an open sitting room.
- The finished lower level gives you another bedroom plus more space to enjoy plus storage and outdoor access.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the upper floor and rearrange the lower level with house plan 26710GG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,683 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 763 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 427 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 272 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 104' 8"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss