Rugged Northwest House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The rustic exterior of this Northwest house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs) gives it an appealing rugged look.
- There's a large den off the foyer where you can work from home with views from windows on the side and front.
- In back, one huge great room area combines the cooking, eating and living spaces.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace adding good looks as well as extra storage.
- The kitchen island has a second sink and cook top with five burners.
- On the second floor, the home offers a vaulted bonus room and a spacious vaulted master suite.
- Note the large storage closet that can be used for linens, suitcases or holiday ornaments.
- There's also a handy second floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,269 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,411 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,858 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 59' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss