Rural French Home Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The flavor of rural France suggests the exterior elements for this fine home: stone detailing at the entry and foundation, slatted shutters at the windows and a hipped roof. The layout, however, was designed with pure American ingenuity and livability.
- A foyer with nine-foot ceiling allows a choice of heading to the left, past the laundry and a half-bath to the master suite, or to the back to the commodious living spaces.
- The master bedroom is vaulted and features a private bath with dual lavatories and a walk-in closet.
- The vaulted great room has a huge wall of windows overlooking the rear yard, and a fireplace with adjacent media center.
- The nearby dining room has a corner window, outdoor access and a ten-foot ceiling.
- Note the pantry, center island and built-in desk in the kitchen.
- Two additional bedrooms are located on the upper level. They share a skylit hall bath.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69127AM.