Traditional Home Plan with Great Room
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- No one can doubt the timeless appeal of an American traditional-style plan. With two gabled roofs and a hipped main roof, shuttered windows and stone accents at the foundation, it speaks to a real sense of home.
- The covered front porch protects and offset entry with sidelights and transom.
- Open the entry to a foyer with nine-foot ceiling. Through an arched entry lies the great room, sporting a vaulted ceiling, wall of triple windows, fireplace and built-in media center.
- The dining area and island kitchen are behind the garage.
- The kitchen is appointed with a built-in desk and a pantry.
- The hallway to the main-level master suite holds a laundry area, a half-bath and a linen closet.
- Opposing windows in the master bedroom provide ample ambient light.
- Upstairs bedrooms include one with a walk-in closet and one with a built-in desk. The hall bath has a bright skylight.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69126AM.