Traditional Home Plan with Great Room
About This Plan
- No one can doubt the timeless appeal of an American traditional-style plan. With two gabled roofs and a hipped main roof, shuttered windows and stone accents at the foundation, it speaks to a real sense of home.
- The covered front porch protects and offset entry with sidelights and transom.
- Open the entry to a foyer with nine-foot ceiling. Through an arched entry lies the great room, sporting a vaulted ceiling, wall of triple windows, fireplace and built-in media center.
- The dining area and island kitchen are behind the garage.
- The kitchen is appointed with a built-in desk and a pantry.
- The hallway to the main-level master suite holds a laundry area, a half-bath and a linen closet.
- Opposing windows in the master bedroom provide ample ambient light.
- Upstairs bedrooms include one with a walk-in closet and one with a built-in desk. The hall bath has a bright skylight.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69126AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,896 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,397 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 499 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss