Rustic 2-story Tiny Home Plan with Optional 1-Car Garage
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Choose between 2 or 3 bedrooms with this flexible, tiny home plan, along with the option of an attached, 1-car garage.
- The front porch guides you into an open main level, filled with natural light. The living room is forward-facing and flows into the dining area and kitchen.
- A pocket door reveals a powder bath near the kitchen, and a closet tucked beneath the stairwell is a must-have, even for tiny homes.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a 4-fixture bath with two sinks, and a laundry closet is conveniently located at the top of the stairs.
- With the addition of the 1-car garage, you can choose to add a bedroom suite above, or keep it as unfinished attic space.
1-Car Garage Option
2nd Floor - 1-Car Garage w/ 3rd Bedroom Option (+$480)
2nd Floor - 1-Car Garage w/ Attic Above Option (+$300)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 944 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 489 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 455 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 17' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached, None
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss