Rustic 3 Bed with Great Square Stair
About This Plan
- The inviting wraparound porch is complimented by the tapered stone based columns of this rustic style home plan.
- The foyer leads you to the open kitchen and great room featuring a vaulted ceiling fireplace, a walk-in pantry and a dining area.
- Double doors lead to the outdoor living/grilling porch which also features a fireplace and a vaulted ceiling.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling adn the bath has a corner whirlpool tub, corner glass shower, and a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a bunk room has views to the great room and the foyer below.
- The lower level gives you a massive game room/media room as well as bedrooms 2 and 3. Designed for a sloping lot, there is also access to the covered porch.
- The square staircase is open in the center, adding to a sense of space with windows for additional light.
- The stick framed roof has a 12:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,041 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,449 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,592 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,207 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 6"
- Depth: 69' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick