Rustic 4-Bed House Plan with 3-Car Garage
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Natural tones and stone accents contribute to the beautiful, rustic exterior on this 4-bedroom, Northwest house plan, while a garage pergola adds character.
- The open layout is oriented to take advantage of the outdoors with a large covered porch extending from the great room. A large kitchen island provides plenty of workspace, and a walk-in pantry helps the homeowner remain organized.
- A secluded den is located towards the front of the home near the foyer, sharing a wall with a powder bath.
- Your first-floor, master bedroom is quietly situated on one side of the home and boasts a vaulted ceiling, dual walk-in closets, and a 5-fixture bathroom.
- The second level provides two additional bedrooms that share a bathroom with two sinks, and a fourth bedroom which includes a full bath. Maximize versatility with a bonus room that sits atop the 3-car garage.
- Related Plan: Eliminate one upstairs bedroom with house plan 23789JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,407 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,428 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 928 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12