Rustic 5 Bed House Plan for a Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This charming, rustic house plan welcomes you in with a front porch and beautiful wood columns.
- Inside the foyer is a beautiful vaulted ceiling and to the left is a stylish barn door that leads to the home study.
- The open great room and kitchen creates a perfect place for the whole family or take everyone outside to enjoy the outdoor living space with a fireplace.
- The large master suite is tucked away on the right side of the home and guests will feel right at home with their own private guest suite on the other side of the house.
- The lower level of this home gives you 3 more bedrooms, a game room and a home theater. If you build with the walkout basement you'll enjoy the covered patio accessible by two pairs of french doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,347 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,942 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,405 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 534 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 412 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 10"
- Depth: 88' 9"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on
- Framing Type: Stick