Rustic Arts & Crafts Beauty
About This Plan
- Rustic beamed and vaulted ceilings, interior and exterior fireplaces and an open floor plan are just some of the exceptional details found in this arts and crafts ranch home plan.
- At just 2,394 square feet, this home was designed with a floor plan in which the great room, kitchen, dining room and screened porch work together to create a living space that's large enough for entertaining the entire family.
- The great room includes a patio door system that completely disappears, opening the room to the outside screened porch where the fireplace provides a cozy atmosphere on cool summer evenings.
- The master suite features a spectacular ceiling, unique shower and a free standing tub centered in the room for relaxing in front of the fireplace. A spacious walk-in closet and direct access to the main floor laundry makes this room functional yet comfortable.
- The second bedroom, complete with a full private bath is located just off the entry to the left and can double as a den or office.
- This house plan was designed with a rear load garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,394 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,394 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 94' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 933 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss