Rustic Barn-Inspired 2-Bed House Plan Just Over 1500 Square Feet
About This Plan
- This lovely modern barn-inspired house plan has a rustic exterior and gives you 2 beds, 2 baths and 1,529 square feet of heated living space and a 3-car side-entry garage. Two grand covered outdoor spaces give you great fresh air spaces to enjoy. The front porch has plenty of room to set up seating or even a bistro set, while the rear living area has a dramatic ceiling, and tons of room to relax, grill, and entertain. This rustic home design is perfectly suited to take advantage of both front and rear view lots.
- Moving to the interior of the home, you’ll find that everything has been thoughtfully placed to maximize comfort, livability, and privacy. The front entry opens into a small foyer and quickly opens up into the grand core living space. Thanks to the unique roof line, the great room, dining room, and kitchen are enhanced by tall, open ceilings. The L-shaped kitchen comes with plenty of counter space, a 6' by 6' pantry, and a large island not often found in homes of this size. The living room lies straight ahead and connects to the spacious open dining room.
- The second bedroom is in its own private sector of the home, around the corner from the kitchen and has 2 closets, plenty of natural light, and a full bath. The master suite comprises the entire left side of the home, and is accessed just off of the foyer. It has its own access to the rear outdoor living area, as well as a sensible walk-in closet and a comfortable bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,529 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,529 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 7"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side