Rustic Barndominium with Loft Overlooking Great Room Below
About This Plan
- The center of this Rustic Barndominium home plan presents an open living space that flows into the rear-facing kitchen; an ideal space for family and friends to gather.
- A level eating bar at the kitchen island provides a casual space for meals or conversation, and easy access to the rear porch makes grilling and outdoor dining a simple pleasure.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the design and includes a 5-fixture bathroom and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 across the home share the hall bath.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the great room below, and a fourth bedroom provides access to a full bath.
- Access the mudroom from the rear porch, complete with built-in lockers and a neighboring laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,392 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 387 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss