3 - 4
About This Plan
- Accents of stone, metal roofing and rustic wooden shutters blend together to create this rustic house plan.
- At home in the mountains or any neighborhood, the house is a pleasure to come home to.
- The inside is richly detailed with interior columns plus beamed, vaulted and tray ceilings.
- At the center of two living areas, the spacious kitchen has views of the nook, grand two-story salon and vaulted family room.
- Homeowners get a private terrace and a giant master bathroom with a huge shower.
- The private, walled garden area off the family room showcases the greenery of your gardening.
- Upstairs two bedrooms are joined by a raised loft or bedroom 4.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,289 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 876 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 7"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"