Rustic Brick Ranch Home With Sunroom
About This Plan
- The exterior of this uncommon Ranch home is a mix of styles that blend together beautifully.
- Beamed ceilings inside add to the rustic charm.
- The huge open floor plan unites all the main living areas allowing you to see the great room fireplace from the kitchen and dining room.
- Step through the French door to the warm and spacious sunroom that opens to the grilling porch in the rear of the home.
- Watch all your favorite movies in the front-facing media room or use it as a home office.
- The kids nook off the kitchen has bench seating and wall hooks to hang coats and backpacks as you enter from the garage.
- Retire at the end of the day to your plush master suite with its beamed ceiling, romantic fireplace and spa bathroom.
- As an added bonus,the master walk-in closet has been designed to function as a safe room.
- Related Plan: Convert the sun room into a screened porch house with house plan 60671ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,307 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,307 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 579 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 2"
- Depth: 100' 9"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick