Rustic Charm with Options
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Evoking rustic charm, this welcoming facade in stone and rough sawn timbers is accented with arched windows and shutters.
- This open flowing floor plan boasts a private master suite with access to a covered porch.
- The lodge room can be seen from the 2-story foyer and is vaulted to 18'8". It makes quite a dramatic impression to guests. The kitchen is open to the lodge room and has casual seating at the counter.
- An optional second floor provides a spacious loft and storage area.
- The available terrace/lower level has two additional bedroom suites and an expansive social area.
- Related Plans: For an alternate upper floor see house plan 15703GE (2,561 sq. ft.) and get an alternate exterior with house plan 25722GE.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,949 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,949 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 408 sq. ft.
- Loft: 320 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 64' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side