Rustic Cottage Home Plan
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Cedar shake and stone details are just a few natural elements on this rustic cottage house plan.
- An angled detached two car garage allows a courtyard entry and adds to the visual appeal of the home.
- The covered front porch has a dual entry into either the 2-story foyer or hall with closet storage closer to the garage.
- Vaulted ceilings in the foyer and lodge room open up the home and make it feel larger than its smaller footprint would appear.
- The spacious kitchen features a rounded bar area with tons of counter space perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- The lodge room features a corner fireplae and opens onto a vaulted outdoor living area. An open deck is spacious and gets you more great views out back.
- The large master suite includes a coffered ceiling, master bath with corner tub and walk-in closet.
- Also located on this first floor plan are two additional bedrooms each with its own bathroom.
- An option for a sunroom is located on this plan and takes the place of the back bedroom.
- The second floor plan features a vaulted bonus room - useable as an extra bedroom - as well as a full bath, office, and storage room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,187 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,984 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 203 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 10"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot