Rustic Cottage Home Plan
2 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Cedar shake and stone details are just a few natural elements on this rustic cottage house plan.
- An angled detached two car garage allows a courtyard entry and adds to the visual appeal of the home.
- The covered front porch has a dual entry into either the 2-story foyer or hall with closet storage closer to the garage.
- Vaulted ceilings in the foyer and lodge room open up the home and make it feel larger than its smaller footprint would appear.
- The spacious kitchen features a rounded bar area with tons of counter space perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- The lodge room features a corner fireplae and opens onto a vaulted outdoor living area. An open deck is spacious and gets you more great views out back.
- The large master suite includes a coffered ceiling, master bath with corner tub and walk-in closet.
- Also located on this first floor plan are two additional bedrooms each with its own bathroom.
- An option for a sunroom is located on this plan and takes the place of the back bedroom.
- The second floor plan features a vaulted bonus room - useable as an extra bedroom - as well as a full bath, office, and storage room.