Rustic Cottage Home Plan
About This Plan
- Shakes, siding and a metal roof complement the rustic look of this Cottage home plan.
- 10' high ceilings and an open floor plan enhance the interior.
- This home was designed with glass windows all along the rear to bring in the views.
- Covered porches and decks give your family a place to enjoy the outdoors.
- The living room ceiling soars up for two-stories for a dramatic effect.
- A large master suite is on the main floor with two additional bedrooms on the upper level.
- Loft space has an open rail that allows views into the living room below.
- A drive-under garage with a side entrance completes this home.
- The roof is a stick design and has a 12:12 main pitch and a 4:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,918 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,222 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 696 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 34' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick