Rustic Cottage House Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- This rustic cottage house plan greets you with a wraparound porch supported by matching pairs of columns on stone pedestals and a bay window. A standing seam metal roof adds to the rugged appeal.
- An open floor plan maximizes the space inside and a fireplace adds character to the great room.
- A porch off the back gives you more space to enjoy the fresh air.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor and gets natural light from the bay window. Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 60552ND and 60553ND (without a wraparound porch). Get an alternate version with a basement with house plan 60701ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,905 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,174 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 731 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 628 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 49' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick