Rustic Cottage With Picture Window
3 - 5
About This Plan
- An attractive front porch and a bayed picture window add to the character of this rustic house plan.
- From the front entry you have views all the way through the home.
- The family room has a vaulted ceiling and a large fireplace. It also has direct access to the outdoor living room.
- The kitchen has a central location and views to the family and dining rooms.
- The master bedroom has that that great picture window, a large walk-in closet and bath. Tucked in the front you'll find a cozy nook.
- Upstairs, two beds share a bath while the lower level gives you two more beds, a family room and a patio if your lot is sloping. There is also room for the mechanicals.
- A stacked washer dryer are by the one-car garage.
- Related Plan: For an alternative version, see house plan 12907KN. Add a second garage bay with Plan 12942KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,687 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 891 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,257 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 539 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 320 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss