Rustic Country Getaway
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Outdoor living is emphasized in this rustic Country getaway house plan.
- A huge wrap-around deck can be seen from the vaulted family room and dining area.
- On the side of the home, a covered porch runs 36 deep.
- The galley style kitchen is efficiently laid out to make the most of the space.
- The bedroom is a generous size and has a walk-in closet.
- Finish the lower level to gain an extra 792 square feet of living space with an additional bedroom, bathroom and big den with wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 765 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 765 sq. ft.
- Entry: 20 sq. ft.
- Deck: 328 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 236 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 792 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 3"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick