Rustic Country Home Plan with 360° Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- Breath in the outdoors and enjoy the surrounding landscape from the 360° wraparound porch on the exterior of this Rustic Country home plan.
- Double doors invite you inside where a grand fireplace warms the open great room, dining area, and kitchen.
- L-shaped cabinetry forms the kitchen and surrounds a prep island with a breakfast bar. The adjoining dining area provides enough space for a large table and a back door offers another access point to the porch.
- The primary bedroom is set apart from the secondary bedrooms for privacy and neighbors the laundry / utility room. The attached primary bathroom includes a toilet room, dual-sink vanity, and walk-in closet.
- Good-sized closets throughout the home and a walk-in pantry help meet your storage needs.
- This Metal House Plan was designed with a Pre-Engineered Metal Building (PEMB) in mind. A PEMB is the most commonly used structure when building a barndominium. A PEMB can be engineered, fabricated and shipped to any location in the world and generally can be installed in a much shorter time than a traditionally framed home. Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings get a project in the dry very quickly and allow for interior build-outs to be convenient, not having to support roof loads.
- This metal house plan is available with 2x6 exterior framing by selecting it the Options menu.
Metal Wall Framing Section
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,888 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,712 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Metal
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 10' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12