Rustic Country Home Plan with 4 Beds Plus Bonus Expansion Above the Garage
About This Plan
- A charming front wrap around porch will be a favorite spot to enjoy on this 4-bedroom rustic country home plan. Large window groupings add design style to the home as do the timber columns.
- The main level is as bright as the exterior with the great room as the hub of the home. The great room has a warming fireplace and a beamed ceiling. Sliding doors open to a rear covered porch with vaulted ceiling and provides outdoor entertaining space. The kitchen and dining space are open to the great room and easily interact.
- The master suite is located on the main level and has direct laundry access from one of the two walk-in closets.
- The pantry and mud room are located to transition from the outside or garage.
- Upstairs you'll find three additional bedrooms, each with access to a bathroom and each with great closets.
- Stairs in the back of the garage take you to the optional bonus room has a separate entrance from within the garage. This area will make the perfect home office or apartment for a returning college student or nanny.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,867 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,970 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 897 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 545 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,970 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 907 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick