Rustic Craftsman Cottage
About This Plan
- A rugged exterior of stone and stucco adds wonderful curb appeal to this Craftsman cottage home plan.
- The front porch, listed at 20' x 6'10" and 176 square feet, has plenty of room for rocking chairs to enjoy the evening beeze.
- Inside, a beamed ceiling in the den and light from two windows makes this a pleasant place to pass the time.
- Beams continue in the great room with fireplace and dining room that has access to the 232 square foot rear covered porch (23'x10').
- The first floor master suite also sports a special ceiling treatment as well as a charming window seat.
- Upstairs a balcony hall overlooks the great room below.
- Two roomy bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and their own bath.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,567 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,836 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 731 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 232 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 11"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick