Rustic Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Shakes, stone and siding combine to give this Craftsman home plan its rustic appeal.
- Designed to fit a narrow lot, the home comes in at only 30' wide.
- The entire main living area is one long space that extends from the kitchen, dining room and big family room at the back.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen gives you sightlines all the way to the fireplace.
- In this design, the master suite is off by itself on the main floor.
- Two secondary bedrooms on the upper floor share a jack and jill bathroom and a loft area that has attic storage access.
- The primary roof pitch is 10:12; the front porch is 4:12.
- Related Plan: Get a two car version with house plan 17733LV (1,883 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,804 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,319 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 485 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 274 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12