Rustic Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- A gracious hearth room is brightened by windows and is perfect for relaxing with family next to the cozy fireplace in this rustic Craftsman home plan.
- Entertain more formally in the big vaulted living room with lots of windows.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and eating bar for convenience.
- The vaulted master bedroom has a private bath with whirlpool tub, separate shower and a double-bowl vanity.
- An open balcony rail overlooks the living room below.
- RelatedPlan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 57320HA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,360 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,534 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 826 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,383 sq. ft.
- Entry: 53 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss