Rustic Craftsman House Plan Under 3500 Square Feet with Finished Lower Level and Bonus Above Garage
About This Plan
- This rustic Craftsman-style house plan has a rustic exterior with a combination of materials - board and batten, shingles, stone, timbers - that combine to give it great curb appeal. A shed dormer above the 2-car garage adds to the curb appeal plus it gives light and head space to the bonus space.
- A split bedroom layout gives you a master suite on the left with direct access to the laundry room and a beautiful vaulted ceiling with optional access to the outdoors. Across the home, a flex room - use it as an office or a bedroom - and Bed 2 share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- A stylish vaulted and beamed ceiling above the great room helps create a dynamic space to enjoy. A pair of French doors opens to the screened porch which carries the same vaulted ceiling and has an outdoor fireplace.
- Enjoy meals in the breakfast room with optional outdoor access, at the peninsula in the kitchen (which comfortably sits up to 7) or in the formal dining room.
- The finished lower level gives you an ensuite bedroom plus a game room and a hobby room. The game room has a fireplace and access to a covered deck if building on a rear-sloping lot.
- The bonus room gives you 364 square feet of expansion space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 59740ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,447 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,245 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,202 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 364 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 617 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick