About This Plan
- The craftsman style era of special detail in architectural elements complements this perfect floor plan! An exterior of rustic siding and carriage style garage doors are accented by stone features and shed roofs.
- This split three bedroom plan has large bedrooms and an upper-level media room accommodating just about any family.
- Stylish ten-foot boxed ceilings are used throughout giving a grand effect while the quaint rear grilling porch sports a vaulted ceiling.
- Plenty of storage can be found in this smart design and if needed the upper bonus room can serve as off season storage or better yet, the much adored home theater.
- Related Plans: Interested in a more traditional look? See house plan 59218ND and 59217ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,874 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,874 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 289 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick