Rustic Craftsman House Plan Under 4800 Square Feet with Angled Master Suite and 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A stunning center dormer with arched window and decorative wood brackets cap the entry to this extraordinary hillside estate home plan.
- Exposed wood beams enhance the magnificent 25' cathedral ceilings of the foyer, great room, dining room, master bedroom (20'10") and screened porch, while 10' ceilings top the remainder of the first floor.
- The great room takes in scenic rear views through a wall of windows shared by the media/rec room. Fireplaces add warmth and ambience to the great room, media/rec room, screened porch and the master suite's study/sitting.
- The kitchen is complete with its center island cook-top, pantry and ample room for two or more cooks.
- A three-and-a-half-car garage allows space for storage or a golf cart.
- Related Plan: Add a bonus room over the garage with house plan 444205GDN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,776 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,736 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,040 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 971 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 5"
- Depth: 104' 2"
- Max ridge height: 41' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 976 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick