Rustic Craftsman House Plan with Loads of Options
3 - 4
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Accents of metal roofing and decorative wood trim make this Craftsman house plan a delight to behold.
- There's plenty of room to expand with an optional finished lower level and future expansion space on the second floor.
- The main floor is a nice size with an open layout and split bedrooms.
- You can enjoy outdoor space in the screened porch that has skylights or on the open deck where you can soak up the sun.
- A big country kitchen combines the cooking and informal eating areas into one large space.
- The high-end master suite offers a double tray ceiling, sitting area, huge divided walk-in closet and a large bathroom with a corner soaking tub.
- Finish the lower level to gain a home office with exterior entrance for clients, a spacious guest suite, a huge rec room and best of all, a home theater with snack area.
- There's even a safe room for stormy weather.
- The entire second floor can be configured by your builder to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,900 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,224 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 122 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 60' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Split Bedrooms
- Sloping Lot