Rustic Craftsman-Style House Plan with Great Outdoor Entertaining Space
About This Plan
- This rustic, Craftsman-style house plan has a charming exterior with stone and shake siding that it great curb appeal.
- Once you step inside the home, you will be blown away by the large great room that lies under a 2-story cathedral ceiling and provides an amazing lake view through three large windows. Adjacent to the great room you will find the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and a kitchen island with a snack bar.
- The master suite lies on the other side of the main floor and includes a large master bath with his/her vanities, a soaking tub, an enclosed toilet, and a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms that each include a bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Outside, in back there is great outdoor entertainment space on the massive covered deck with cathedral ceiling. The deck can be accessed through sliding doors from the dining room or the master suite. Two curved staircases lead you to grade level. On the right side of the house, you’ll find a screened deck with a fireplace.
- The home plan includes an optional finished basement (note, this is not included in the finished square footage). The lower leve gives you a massive family room with views to the back out large windows, a wet bar and a bunk room. There’s even an outdoor shower.
- A 2 car detached garage accesses the home through a breezeway.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,574 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 914 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 649 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12