Rustic Craftsman with an Angled 2-car Garage and a 2-Story Lodge Room Open to the Kitchen
About This Plan
- This rustic Craftsman home plan has an angled 2-car garage and gives you 3 bedrooms on the main floor with a potential fourth one upstairs with a full bath.
- Step in off the entry porch and you find yourself in the vaulted foyer with views ahead to the vaulted lodge room. The space to your left can be left open and used as a dining room or enclosed and used as a study or home office.
- The lodge room has a vaulted ceiling and a built-in fireplace on the right. The back wall gives you views and access to the back. The room opens to the kitchen and breakfast room which also has outdoor access. The adjacent keeping room has a coffered ceiling and a fireplace
- Generous mud and laundry rooms are nearby creating ample storage space.
- The master suite occupies the entire right side of the home and has two large walk-in closets and a five-fixture bath with a 2-person shower. Across the home, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 25706GE.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,797 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 10"
- Depth: 77' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"