Rustic Craftsman With Shed Dormer
About This Plan
- An attractive shed dormer is centered over the covered entry of this rustic Craftsman home plan creating great balance and shedding natural light inside.
- In the foyer you have great views through the spacious - and aptly named - great room. A fireplace anchors the left wall and the space flows right into the kitchen on the right creating a great open floor plan.
- Serve meals in the dining room with a built-in buffet giving you storage without cluttering the floor.
- The master bedroom is vaulted and private. French doors make a classic entry. Inside, you'll enjoy the dual vanities and the convenience of a large walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom and a study are on the left, and a third bedroom is isolated on the right.
- The mudroom off the garage is a great transition space. A built-in bench and cubbies help reduce clutter.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 69521AM (1,641 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 508 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss