Rustic Craftsman with Vaulted Lodge Room and Bonus Expansion Over Garage
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This rustic Craftsman house plan has an angled 2-car garage with beautiful spaces inside and out. The home plan features ornate gabled peaks, various roof pitches, a decorative single dormer, and soaring timber trusses framing the entry.
- The vaulted foyer, adjacent to the dining room, leads you to the vaulted lodge room with a fireplace. Windows flank the doors on the back wall that take you to a vaulted covered porch that expands onto a sun deck.
- The breakfast room, kitchen, and keeping room are centrally located and adjacent to several larger rooms promoting easy flow throughout the home. Generous mud and laundry rooms are near the kitchen, creating ample storage space.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and views to the back, along with a master bath with a 2-person shower, a spa tub, and dual walk-in closets. Across the home, two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Stairs by the garage take you to a bonus suite giving you a guest bedroom and a loft with a built-in desk.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 25646GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,797 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 392 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,797 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 10"
- Depth: 77' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"