Rustic Curb Appeal - Bonus Room Included!
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A stone arched entry porch and rustic board and battan siding add to the marvelous curb appeal of this Craftsman house plan.
- Pass by a den on your way back to the large, open living area.
- While the dining room has views of the great room, it is still somewhat separated so you have a more formal area to eat in.
- The large kitchen gets a walk-in pantry and an island that adds extra counter space.
- From the nook, you can step out to the rear covered porch.
- On the second floor, each bedroom is a generous size and there's a handy laundry room right off the hall.
- Bonus space is included in the 2,649 square foot total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,649 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,110 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,539 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front