Rustic Escape With Optional Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This rustic mountain house plan will work great in the mountains or at the lake.
- You enter the home to a vaulted dining, kitchen and family room with a stone fireplace and views out the rear of the home.
- A study and master suite are located on the main level of the home.
- Easy access to spacious screened porches allows you to enjoy the views of your lot from many different angles and settings.
- The upper level has two bedrooms and views into the vaulted great room below.
- If you finish the lower level included with the plans you'll get a bedroom with bath, excercise and recreation rooms, and access to a covered patio (if your lot is sloping).
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 92306MX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,848 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,360 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 498 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,466 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot