Mountain Home Plan
3 - 6
About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings crown the main living area of this rustic Mountain home plan with a golf cart (or equipment storage) garage.
- Stepping in off the covered porch you'll be taken in by the open floor plan that creates a large living space with front-to-back views.
- Both the family room and the side screened porch have a warming fireplace.
- The master enjoys access to the back covered porch plus a walk-in closet.
- Two bedrooms occupy the second floor with one having a balcony overlooking the back.
- As an added bonus this house plan come with an unfinished lower level that gives you 1,220 sq. ft. of expansion space.
- Related Plans: For a slightly smaller home see house plan 92305MX (1,613 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate version with house plan 92361MX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,234 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 485 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"