Rustic European House Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful one level European home with a brick, stone and shakes exterior offers an open floor plan, split bedrooms, high ceilings and a covered rear porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- Formal and informal dining spaces provide for all occasions while the large island with seating defines the kitchen.
- The big fireplace in the great room has built-ins on either side.
- The master suite showcases a whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity, shower and large walk-in closet.
- Across the house, two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
- An unfinished full basement is provided, adding additional square footage if you want it or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,393 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,393 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 916 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,477 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss