Rustic Farmhouse Plan with Home Office and Main-floor Master Bedroom
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- A blend of siding materials add to the eye-catching curb appeal offered by this Rustic Farmhouse plan. The thoughtful design creates a comfortable home for everyday living, as well as a natural space to entertain.
- The open main level hosts a great room with a vaulted ceiling and fireplace, large dining area (including a breakfast nook with built-in seating), and an island kitchen with a large range and loads of counter space.
- Multiple covered patios allow you expand the living space outdoors and sizable service areas help to accommodate even the most active lifestyles.
- The right wing of the home is dedicated to the homeowner with a generous master bedroom that features an ensuite with access to the laundry room. A home office is also located just across the hall.
- Three family bedrooms are located upstairs; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- The fun continues downstairs where you'll find an open rec room with a billiards table, media area, and wet bar. Bedrooms 5 and 6 share a 3/4 bath and an exercise room completes the space.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,787 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,607 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,180 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 1,033 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,201 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 406 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1176 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12