Rustic Hill Country
About This Plan
- A pair of dormers and a rustic stone facade greet guests to this attractive hill country house plan.
- A split bedroom layout affords privacy to the master suite. A bumpout lets in abundant natural light and a door gives access to the covered patio.
- The great room is open to the kitchen and features a fireplace and covered patio access.
- The entry is flanked by your formal dining room and study.
- Three bedrooms are clustered of the side-entry 2-car garage.
- The porches measure approximately 30'-6" X 8'-5" for the front porch and 30'-0" X 14'-8" (deepest and widest portions) for the rear porch.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,809 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,809 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 386 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 259 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,809 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 2"
- Depth: 79' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick