Rustic Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- This house plan with rustic exterior has proven popular and now comes in several versions.
- You'll find 10' ceilings in the master suite, great room, dining room and foyer.
- The open floor plan is great for entertaining, and a grilling porch extends that to the outdoors.
- A bonus room over the garage gives you expansion possibilities.
- Related Plans: Get a side entry garage house plans 59991ND.
- See these alternate elevations: 60530ND and 60531ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,083 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,083 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 324 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 173 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 302 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick