Stone and Shingle with Options
About This Plan
- This house plan has proven popular and now comes in several versions including a rustic home plan with front and side entry garage options.
- You'll find 10' ceilings in the master suite, great room, dining room and foyer.
- The open floor plan is great for entertaining, and a grilling porch extends that to the outdoors.
- A bonus room over the garage gives you expansion possibilities.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 60531ND.
- For a more rustic look, see house plan 59951ND (front garage) and 59991ND (side garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,094 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,094 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 302 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 504 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick