Rustic Home Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- Porches and decks wrap around almost the entire home in this Mountain home plan.
- An outdoor fireplace lets you stay outside even when it gets chilly.
- Inside, the huge open floor plan maximizes the views from room to room.
- The first floor master suite gets to enjoy a private porch for that morning cup of coffee to start your day.
- A second master suite on the upper floor mirrors the one below.
- Both the cozy den and the upper deck have fireplaces to ward off the chill.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,876 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,630 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick