Rustic House Plan with 4 Beds and a Bunk Room
About This Plan
- The front of this 4 bed (plus a bunk room) house plan has a rustic elegance to it. And the back of the home - with its covered and open decks - will blow you away! The use of large windows, stone, siding and timber posts combine to create a striking home.
- The vaulted foyer opens to the vaulted great room and gives you views to the vaulted covered porch beyond. The great room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and has outdoor access through four doors.
- A built-in bar provides separation between the great room and the dining area while maintaining an open feel.
- The kitchen has a large central island and a peninsula with seating for four. A walk-in pantry is conveniently located and a small home office with built-in desk is nearby as well to help you organize your home.
- The family entry off the garage entry has closet space and built-in bench to help minimize clutter.
- The master bedroom has tray ceilings and enjoys access to a deck in back. The guest bedroom across the home also has outdoor access.
- The lower level gives you a large game room with a fireplace as well as two bedrooms and that bunk room. All those spaces have access to the patio in back. There is also a hobby room and storage rounding out the home.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 59963ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,054 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,889 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 790 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 7"
- Depth: 95' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 945 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick