Rustic House Plan with 4 Beds and a Bunk Room
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The front of this 4 bed (plus a bunk room) house plan has a rustic elegance to it. And the back of the home - with its covered and open decks - will blow you away! The use of large windows, stone, siding and timber posts combine to create a striking home.
- The vaulted foyer opens to the vaulted great room and gives you views to the vaulted covered porch beyond. The great room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and has outdoor access through four doors.
- A built-in bar provides separation between the great room and the dining area while maintaining an open feel.
- The kitchen has a large central island and a peninsula with seating for four. A walk-in pantry is conveniently located and a small home office with built-in desk is nearby as well to help you organize your home.
- The family entry off the garage entry has closet space and built-in bench to help minimize clutter.
- The master bedroom has tray ceilings and enjoys access to a deck in back. The guest bedroom across the home also has outdoor access.
- The lower level gives you a large game room with a fireplace as well as two bedrooms and that bunk room. All those spaces have access to the patio in back. There is also a hobby room and storage rounding out the home.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 59963ND