Rustic House Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- A covered porch wraps around half the front, the entire left side and about two thirds of the back of this rustic house plan with an open floor plan. The porch has a fireplace and grilling area for outdoor eats and enjoyment.
- With entrances to the main floor from the front, side and rear, you'll apprecaite the openness of the large great room to the kitchen and dining room.
- The kitchen offers an eat-at, angled island bar with a walk-in pantry in the corner.
- The master bedroom is located at the front of the home and features a large walk-in closet. Upstairs are 2 more bedrooms, a sleeping loft, and balconies that overlook the great room and the foyer, providing a more airy feel.
- The lower level features a huge media room with another fireplace and another kitchen with an eat-at island bar, ideal for entertaining. There's also a large mechanical room and an optional bedroom.
- Finally, the huge covered back patio offers more space for family gatherings and entertaining.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 60535ND
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,307 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,299 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 709 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 915 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 8"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick