Rustic Lodge Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A charming craftsman exterior catches your eye as you enter through the covered front porch.
- Inside, a vaulted, beamed ceiling in the lodge room adds to the rustic feeling.
- The kitchen is open to the lodge room to take advantage of the views of the corner fireplace.
- Dine in the bayed breakfast room with windows on three sides.
- Covered porches in the rear give you a place to pull up a chair and enjoy the outdoor fireplace.
- The first floor master suite has its own private deck.
- The optional lower level can be finished off to suit your needs.
- Related Plans: Gain a little more room and two separate back porches with house plan 15687GE.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Main Level - Slab/Crawl Version
Optional 2 Car Detached Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,997 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,997 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"