Mountain Lodge with Views
2 - 4
About This Plan
- A charming craftsman exterior catches your eye as you enter through the covered front porch.
- Inside, a vaulted ceiling in the lodge room adds to the rustic feeling.
- The kitchen is open to the lodge room to take advantage of the views of the corner fireplace.
- Dine in the bayed breakfast room with windows on three sides.
- Covered porches in the rear give you a place to pull up a chair and enjoy the outdoor fireplace.
- The first floor master suite has its own private deck.
- A full-featured lower level is included with the plans and gives you an extra bedroom and room to play in.
- Related Plans: Get an extended back porch with house plan 15655GE.
- Get an alternate elevation with finished lower level with house plan 15792GE (2,580 sq. ft on main level).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,972 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,972 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 49' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"