Rustic Lodge Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A rustic exterior belies all the modern comforts inside such as a spacious lodge room with vaulted ceiling. And its sister plan - 15717GE - puts a more traditional spin to this attractive home plan.
- Vaulted ceilings also crown the master suite with double doors that lead to the rear porch.
- Both the lodge room and the rear porch enjoy fireplaces.
- Extra guests can camp out on the built-in bunk bed in the second floor loft.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 15717GE (1,702 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,754 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,264 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 7"
- Depth: 46' 8"