Rustic Log Home Plan on a Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- A vaulted covered entry welcomes you home to this log home plan on a walkout basement.
- From the foyer your views extend through the vaulted great room to the french doors that open to the covered deck area in back.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a fireplace as well as access to the deck. Upstairs, two more bedrooms are separated by a loft overlooking the great room below.
- Related Plan: Build on a crawlspace with house plan 35016GH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,155 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 763 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 6' 8"
- Primary Pitch: N on N
- Secondary Pitch: N on N