Rustic Modern Farmhouse Plan with 2-Story Living Room and Upstairs Flex Room
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan has a rustic exterior with board and batten siding, metal shed roofs and a shed dormer giving it great curb appeal.
- Both the rear and front of the home have ample covered porches for outdoor living. The front porch is the social face of the building and provides a friendly and welcoming presence. In the back are three covered outdoor spaces with the central 18' covered porch sharing a ceiling with the living room for a dramatic light filled yet still intimate lifestyle.
- The wide and functional kitchen has a large work and social island and a walk-in pantry and has views through the 2-story living room and to the outdoor living room behind.
- Laundry is located at the rear of the home with outside access and in the vicinity of the garage entrance making it function as an excellent mud room, too.
- All bedrooms are zoned for privacy and quiet with the primary suite separated from the other bedrooms by the central core kitchen, living and dining rooms.
- A deep 2-car oversized garage is entered on the right side of the plan and completes with a man door. Stairs take you to a flex space above the garage that would make a great play room, home office or media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,425 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,819 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 606 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Truss