Rustic Mountain House Plan
About This Plan
- Rustic timber beams support the front and rear porches of this rugged Mountain house plan.
- The giant great room rises up two stories for a dramatic look.
- You can see right into the kitchen with its big work island and walk-in pantry.
- Work from home in the quiet office or head to the media room to watch a movie.
- The large first floor master suite has a two-way fireplace that warms both the bedroom and the master bathroom.
- Or choose to make the master suite up on the second floor where you get a private deck too.
- The whole family will enjoy the enormous bonus room over the garage that comes with a wet bar for entertaining.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,430 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,826 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,604 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 928 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss